A grill master knows his grilling techniques are just part of the deal. The tools of the trade make a difference. Some, like a set of tongs, are pretty straightforward and some, like the five listed below, you may not have thought of. Give these a try, and up your grill game. Many of these tools can be purchased at your local BBQ Specialty or Hardware Store.
- Kabob Grill Baskets If you’re itchin’ to ditch regular skewers, this is the tool for you. Chop up your meat and veggies and simply place them in this grill-safe, non-stick basket. Enjoy your un-skewered BBQ and handwash after use.
- Chicken Wing Grill Rack This steel wire rack gently cradles 12 chicken wings above the heat. We suggest setting this rack on a grill-safe pan to catch the drippings.
- Bear Paw Meat Shredder Enjoy the primal instinct to tear apart grilled pork with these claws. This tool is perfect for shredding meats like pork and chicken. Add your shredded meat to a salad or sandwich, and enjoy your meal like the wild animal you are.
- Pizza Stones A personal pizza tastes great after being smoked on the grill. It’s a fun way to serve up your pizza, and includes a lid to keep your dish warm after grilling. They are easy to clean but very hot, so handle with grill gloves until cool.
- Pro Grill Brush for Steam Cleaning Your grill is your instrument, and only the finest tools should be used to clean it. Give your grill the five-star treatment with a little steam cleaning. Gunk and grease will melt away without the need for chemical reinforcement. This stainless steel grill brush is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean once your grill is spotless.
To carefully constructed grill creations
And the tools we choose to grill with!