Are you ready to show off your grilling chops? Serve these up with mashed potatoes and an extra side of Kelly B’s BBQ Sauce for dipping.
4 pork chops (thin)
1 cup Kelly B’s BBQ Sauce
3 tablespoons honey
1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- Pat salt and pepper on all sides of the chops.
- Add Kelly B’s BBQ Sauce, honey, and red wine vinegar in a small bowl and mix them all together.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture all over the chops and let them soak for an hour.
- Fire up the grill to 350°F.
- Sear the chops on each side for 1 minute. Then move them to indirect heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Use tongs to gently turn the chops over.
- Paint the remaining sauce on the chops and allow them to cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Take them off the grill and serve!
Pro tip: To keep chops juicy and tender, don’t let them sit in direct heat. A low heat and slow cook time is key to keeping the chops from drying out.