Boring burgers begone! It’s time to add a little extra flavor to this classic. Stuff your burgers and I promise you’ll never hear the words, “Ugh, burgers for dinner?” ever again.
The list of delicious combinations you can fold into a burger is extensive and delicious. But, before we get to the what we have to learn the how. When stuffing your burger, you can use several different methods but it’s really up to you.
- Some fillings might be harder to fold into meat, such as BBQ sauce or guacamole. In this case, we suggest you form your raw burger patty and use an injector to transfer your filling to the burger meat prior to grilling.
- For a more solid filling, start by creating two smaller patties out of your hamburger meat. Place your filling in the middle of one patty and place the second patty on top. Pinch the edges to create a seal before grilling.
Now for the fun part. Here’s a list of our favorite combinations that will leave your family and friends begging for “burger night” every dang night of the week.
- Cheddar cheese and bacon
- Chopped jalapeño and cream cheese
- A spoonful of macaroni and cheese
- Avocado slices and spicy mayo
- Feta cheese or blue cheese crumbles
- Sliced tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese
- Grilled shrimp and minced garlic
- Gouda cheese and grilled onions
- Bacon and ranch dressing
- Kelly B’s Sweet N Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Grilled mushrooms and teriyaki sauce
- Grilled pineapple
Do you have any favorites that we didn’t list? Tweet us @KellyBsBBQ1
Don’t forget the toast!
The buns are delicious,
The toppings are nice,
But the very best part
Is the surprise inside.
To stuffed burgers and stuffed bellies!